- GMAW-P and GTAW-P processes
- Controllable and minimal dilution rates <10%
- Accurate control of parameters to achieve high quality overlay claddings
- Optimized material thickness application
- High speed rates reducing turnaround down time
- Wide range of alloy materials including Inconel 625
- Elevated pre-heat operational capability
The advanced automated welding equipment CladFuseTM , developed by Sulzer, provides a high quality welding. In addition Sulzer has extensive experience in the replacement of vessel heads, shell can sections, and skirts.