- Long and trusted experience in all industrial segments
- Excellent performance
- Exceeds standard requirements of international ISO 5199 standard
- Suitable for the most demanding industrial applications
- Unique, patented and superior design features minimize life-cycle costs
- Quick and easy installation, safe operation, easy maintenance and service
AHLSTAR LSP/T end suction two stage low speed high pressure pump
Part of the process: hydraulic pumps for tough jobs
AHLSTAR LSP/T end suction two stage low speed high pressure pumps are ideal for use in demanding industrial applications to ensure process reliability, high efficiency and low operating costs.
Limited availability. Please contact your local sales representative for more information.
- Clean and lightly contaminated liquids
- Viscose liquids
Main design features
- Reliable, high-efficiency hydraulics and material options
- Innovative shaft sealing solutions for reliable operation and reduced costs
- Reliable, simplified and heavy-duty bearing unit with a variety of different lubrication options
|Capacities||Capacity up to 1,100 m3/h / 4,760 US gpm|
|Heads||Head up to 230 m / 750 ft|
|Pressures||Pressure up to 25 bar / 360 psi, depending on material and size|
|Temperatures||Temperature up to 180 °C / 355 °F|
|Discharge sizes||Discharge sizes from 80 mm / 3 in to 200 mm / 4 in|
|Maximum speed of rotation||Speed of rotation up to 1,800 rpm|
Chemical pulp fiber lineProven pumping, mixing and agitation solutions for your cooking, washing, screening, oxygen delignification, bleaching, and storage processes to ensure process reliability, high efficiency, and low operating costs.
Agitators, dynamic mixersSulzer SALOMIX® and Scaba mixing and agitation technology offers a wide range of products for industrial applications. Side-mounted horizontal and top-mounted vertical agitators, dynamic chemical mixers, and tower and tank flow management products guarantee effective mixing and agitating processes.
Pump servicesReliable and efficient pump operation is critical for your business. Therefore you need a service partner that can respond fast and flexibly. Our pump services are second to none and provide solutions that help you to improve your processes and business performance.
Original pump spare partsOriginal spare parts machined to the correct tolerances and clearances give a perfect fit first time, every time. Our commitment to continuous improvement often allows us to supply parts with improved features, thus enhancing performance, extending equipment life, while reducing maintenance costs.
Service kitsWhen your equipment needs to be repaired you shouldn’t have to worry about spending valuable time searching for the right parts – or even worse, finding out that some small but vital parts are missing. With Sulzer service kits you get everything you need in one package.