- Fast and flexible services for your pumps and motors
- Deep industry and process knowledge of our engineers
- Reduced maintenance cost
- Customized maintenance contracts
- Repair and refurbishment of all types of rotating equipment, regardless of the original manufacturer
- Equipment performance and material upgrades in line with changing process requirements
- Skilled field personnel for on-site overhauls, installation and commissioning work, machinery diagnostics, and troubleshooting, both onshore and offshore
- 24/7 emergency response coverage
- Reverse engineering, rapid prototyping, and manufacture of third-party parts
From inspection and maintenance to pumps and motors, complete rotor balancing, mechanical repairs, Sulzer Shanghai Service Center can provide a wide range of hydraulic, mechanical and metallurgical problems.
Our skilled field technicians are ready for on-site overhauls, installation and commissioning work plus machinery diagnostics and troubleshooting of pumps, motors and generators onshore and offshore.
Resources and facilities
- Sulzer’s global network of manufacturing centers provides support for additional spare parts
- Our dedicated and competent team of engineering, contract administration and sales staff provides in-house services for a wide range of hydraulic, mechanical, and metallurgical problems
- For more complex projects, Sulzer’s engineering and technology groups provide industry-leading mechanical design and hydraulic development support
The following certified management systems are implemented to ensure the highest quality standards.
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
Sulzer Pumps Suzhou Ltd.
No. 1085 Hongyin Road
Lingang Pudong New District