- Operational reliability for your equipment
- Increased performance in your operations
- Minimized downtimes of your plant
- Technical solutions tailored to the customer
Ekaterinburg Service Center
All your service needs in Russia
- 24/7 emergency response coverage
- Our comprehensive workshop facilities in Ekaterinburg are fully equipped to overhaul and repair all types of rotating machinery
- Application of ultra-thin corrosion-resistant, wear-resistant, sealing and heat-shielding coatings
- Management services for long-term service agreements
At Sulzer, we believe in not only repairing components but upgrading them for future performance. Our unique technologies and skilled personnel allow us to upgrade equipment performance and material in line with changing process requirements. The Ekaterinburg service center’s skilled field personnel engage in on-site overhauls, installation and commissioning work, machinery diagnostics, troubleshooting.
See below the resources and facilities at the disposal of each location.
Full range of services to repair parts from Siemens and General Electric energy gas turbines of any degree of complexity.
Our unique and cutting-edge technologies
Sulzer has developed its own technical solutions to increase reliability and performance of your equipment. We are leading in the area of restorative repair of energy gas turbines hot gas path parts.
- Abrasive treatment
- Heat treatment (atmospheric and vacuum furnaces)
- Mechanical restoration
- Coatings application (APS/HVOF and VPS/LPPS)
- Various measuring tool
Complete inventory of equipment
The service center is fully equipped to perform all operations to refurbish gas turbine hot gas path parts.
Our production capacity
We can repair up to 60 sets of gas turbine parts per year.
Benefit from pioneer in Russia
Since the beginning our services are continuously growing:
- 3'000 gas turbine parts repaired in our service center
- 560'000 gas turbine run-hours on parts repaired
Resources and facilities
- Vibration and temperature measurement
- Acoustic control
- Dynamic balancing of pumps' and shafts weighing up to 100 kg
- Assembly, disassembly and repair of pumps
- Tools for diagnostics and alignment of equipment
The following certified management systems are implemented to ensure the highest quality standards:
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- OHSAS 18001