- Rapid turnaround
- Enhanced competitive advantage
- Highest quality standards
- Global service network
- High-energy pump specialists for the oil & gas, power, and hydrocarbon processing industry markets
- Tailored engineering solutions to enhance equipment reliability and performance
- Reverse engineering and retrofits
- Ad-hoc services or long-term service agreements
At Sulzer, the performance and longevity of your machinery and operations are our main priority. The Rayong service center is fully equipped for the repair and refurbishment of small to medium steam turbines, compressors and pumps. Locally, the facility supports key industries including power generation, oil & gas, waste and wastewater as well as general industries.
A combination of expert engineers and state-of-the-art equipment engage in a wide variety of services for pumps including complete overhauls, reverse engineering and retrofits. For your turbomachinery our skilled personnel are able to overhaul and refurbish your equipment for a new lease of life. Whether in the shop or onsite, both onshore or offshore our experts are ready on call 24/7 to support your operations with an array of field services including troubleshooting, commissioning and installation.
Resources and facilities
- Cranage up to 10 tons
- Dynamic balancing up to 2 tons
- Fully equipped machine shop
- Turning and milling machines
- Supported by Sulzer’s global network of spare parts manufacturing
Phone: +66 (38) 967 8601
Sulzer Chemtech Co., Ltd.
38/9 Ratcha Niyom, Tambon Thapma, Amphoe Mueang Rayong