- Plug-and-pump installation without having to worry about overheating.
- Reliable, trouble-free operation also at low water levels.
- Pumps with built-in AquaTronic unit will adjust incorrect phase order, ensuring correct impeller rotation.
- Modular design increases serviceability and makes it easy to convert the pump for different hydraulic requirements. Pumps with built-in AquaTronic can be checked without disassembly, using its service software.
- NEW CONTENT THAT SHOULD NO GO LIVE
- XJ 40 ND medium head 3-phase
- XJ 40 ND AT* medium head 3-phase
- XJ 40 HD high head 3-phase
- XJ 40 HD AT* high head 3-phase
Weight: 42 kg (93 lb)
*AquaTronic: Built in electronic pump control.
The AquaTronic unit (AT) replaces the built-in contactor in the basic pump configurations and ensures that the motor always rotates correctly, no matter how the phases are connected. Key benefits of the AquaTronic unit include:
- Correction of motor rotation if phases are improperly connected
- Run mode (no panel needed)
- Integrated start equipment (direct or soft start depending on pump model)
- Motor protection against high temperature, high amperage and missing phase
- Anti-clog function
If the pump is also equipped with an optional level sensor, AquaTronic provides:
- Precise level control
- Protection against dry running
- Energy save mode (energy is saved through stopping at dry run and starting by level sensor)
AquaTronic service diagnostic program
Connecting a PC to the AquaTronic unit via USB cable provides access to the service diagnostic program, which offers:
Pump status data, pump operating history, pump failure history, pump service/maintenance history, digital manual and spare part documentation
AquaPlug and AquaTronic control panel
AquaPlug and AquaTronic control panel are options that combine with AquaTronic to provide additional alarm and start/stop functions, as well as indications for important parameters.