- Pressure test – to ensure the pump is water tight.
- 0.5 bar dry using leak decay test instruments or visual submergence tests
- High voltage test – to guarantee motor Insulation and quality of electrical connections.
- In accordance with IEC 60034-1 and CSA C22.2 No. 100-14
- Ground bond test – to ensure the ground circuit can adequately handle a potential fault current.
- Performance test – to ensure product meets the published data in accordance with the following standards
- ISO 9906
- ISO 21630
- Insulation resistance / Megger test – to test for faults in motor insulation and connections as a result of water ingress during the performance test and painting processes.
- Paint thickness – to ensure manufactured product adheres to thickness specification
- Further tests available upon request cover other areas such as
- Wittness testing – customers come on site to inspect and witness their pumps during performance testing
- Vibration testing
- Hydrostatic test
Water and wastewaterSulzer offers a broad range of pumps and related equipment for water production and transportation as well as wastewater collection and treatment for municipalities and industries. Our expertise also includes separation technologies, and services on rotating equipment.
Construction (building and civil engineering)Sulzer offers a wide range of products and services for the Construction market; dewatering pumps for removal of water and sludge from construction- and tunnel sites as well as two-component mixing systems for anchoring and coating of steel constructions and technologies for insulation materials.
Quality and sustainability
We are committed to providing our customers with the best products at the highest quality standards in the industry. All of our locations around the world implement certified management systems in accordance with ISO 9001 (Quality), ISO 14001 (Environment) and OHSAS 18001 (Health and Safety) as an effective way to sustain the continuous improvement of our processes and products. Some of our locations also have specific certifications, such as IECEx 3.