- Repair and refurbishment of all types of rotating equipment, regardless of the original equipment manufacturer
- Equipment performance and material upgrades in line with changing process requirements
- Skilled field personnel for on-site overhauls, installation and commissioning work, machinery diagnostics, and troubleshooting, both onshore and offshore
- 24/7 emergency response coverage
- Tailored engineering solutions to enhance equipment reliability and performance
- Management services in association with long-term equipment support contracts
- Reverse engineering, rapid prototyping, and manufacture of third-party parts
- Tools and facilities for onsite repair, maintenance, installation, testing & commissioning
- Ready available pumps, mixers and spare parts stock to minimize the delivery lead time.
- Ready available stock of accessories & fittings
- Our 10,000Sq feet workshop facility in Subang Malaysia is equipped with a three ton lifting crane, test facilities, service workshop facilities for overhaul and repair of all types of rotating machinery
- Ready available inventory stock of pumps, mixers and spare parts facilitate our commitment to customers within 7 days delivery of repaired/serviced equipment back to customer site.
- Sulzer’s global network of spare parts manufacturing centers provides support for additional spare parts
- Our dedicated and competent team of engineering, contract administration and sales staff provides in-house services for a wide range of hydraulic, mechanical, and metallurgical problems
- For more complex projects, Sulzer’s engineering and technology groups provide industry-leading mechanical design and hydraulic development support
Your service center
Phone: +60 35 631 3118
Sulzer Pumps Wastewater Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Jalan Subang 3
47610 Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Fax: +60 35 631 6122