- Up to 85% reduced volume when pre-collapsed
- Up to 82% less waste
- High-tech multilayer film
- Proprietary over-molding technology
- Pre-collapsed cartridge
- Reusable support sleeve
- Compatible with all our matching dispenser
- Less storage and transportation space needed
- Immense reduction in plastic waste - environmental friendly
- Improves ecological footprint and contributes to global initiatives
- Remarkable cost savings throughout the value chain
- Enhanced performance and improved shelf life
- 100% leak proof
- Reusable robust support sleeve, can be customized to your needs
- Full system approach - no need for additional dispensers nor mixing tips
Volume: 600mL | Ratio: 1:1
Art. number: KEC 600-01-502-01 ID: 163117
Support sleeve article number: ECS 600-01-801-01 ID: 163089
Volume: 600mL | Ratio: 3:1
Art. number: KEC 600-03-502-01 ID: 163130
Support sleeve article number: ECS 600-03-801-01 ID: 163141
Volume: 1500mL | Ratio: 1:1
Art. number: KEC 1500-01-502-01 ID: 163194
Support sleeve article number: ECS 1500-01-801-01 ID: 163142
Mixpacs full system approach. Much more than the sum of its parts!
Sulzer MIXPAC offers for the new ecopaCC cartridge a wide range of dedicated dispensers and mixing tips. Consequently, for the different adhesive applications the best result in mixing quality and metering is guaranteed.
MIXPACTM mixing tips
Mixpac QuadroTM and Helix mixing tips are manufactured for exact metering and mixing of 2-component materials and are available in various designs and lengths to meet the requirements of specific applications. Minimal pressure loss and precise metering at high dispensing rates are just a few benefits.
The extensive range of 2-component COX dispensers includes high performance manual, battery and pneumatic dispensers, compatible with the MIXPAC ecopaCC cartridges.
Well known for quality, reliability and performance, the MK™ 2-component range of dispensers originally supplied by Krøger A/S now forms part of the Sulzer Mixpac product portfolio.