- Up to 80% reduced volume when pre-collapsed
- Up to 82% less waste
- High-tech multilayer film
- Proprietary over-molding technology
- Cartridge available pre-collapsed and non-collapsed
- Reusable support sleeve
- Compatible full range of manual, pneumatic and battery powered dispensers available
- Less storage and transportation space needed
- Immense reduction in plastic waste - environmental friendly
- Improves ecological footprint and contributes to global initiatives
- Remarkable cost savings throughout the value chain
- Enhanced performance and improved shelf life
- Reusable robust support sleeve
- Full system approach
100% leak proof
due to new proprietary overmolding technology and no more sealing pistons
High tech multilayer film
up to 7 high-tech films with dedicated attributes guarantee for enhanced barrier properties and improved shelf life − co-extruded foil also available
saves costs due to remarkable reduction of storage and transportation space needed − cartridge also available not pre-collapsed
Reusable support sleeve
used with the ecopaCC for dispensing, it is made of resistive materials like aluminum and can be customized to your needs
ecopaCC: revolutionary packaging solution
ecopaCC How To Video
With the ecopaCC system, adhesive manufacturers can substantially lower their carbon footprint and achieve remarkable cost savings throughout the value chain. In this video you will learn all steps for using the Mixpac ecopaCC collapsible packaging system.
Mixpacs full system approach. Much more than the sum of its parts!
Sulzer Mixpac offers for the new ecopaCC cartridge a wide range of dedicated dispensers and mixing tips. Consequently, for the different adhesive applications the best result in mixing quality and metering is ensured.
MIXPAC™ mixing tips
Mixpac Quadro™ and Helix mixing tips are manufactured for exact metering and mixing of 2-component materials and are available in various designs and lengths to meet the requirements of specific applications. Minimal pressure loss and precise metering at high dispensing rates are just a few benefits.
The extensive range of 2-component COX dispensers includes high performance manual, battery and pneumatic dispensers, compatible with the Mixpac ecopaCC cartridges.
Well known for quality, reliability and performance, the MK 2-component range of dispensers originally supplied by Krøger A/S now forms part of the Sulzer Mixpac product portfolio.