- Interchangeable casing and impeller with CPT ANSI B73.1 chemical pump
- Ductile iron or Duplex SS casing with Duplex SS impeller for long life
- Heavy duty shaft in variety of materials for improved corrosion resistance and high torque capacity
- Variety of level switches, level transducers and other instrumentation available
CVT vertically suspended sump pump
Vertical pumping expertise in ANSI markets
The CVT can be applied to any sump application with moderate solid content.
- Drainage Sumps
- Oily Water Sumps
- Lube Oil Supply
- Tank Transfer
Main design features
- Bearing spacing follows API 610 to assure first critical speed of shaft system is above operating speed
- Epoxy coated carbon steel mounting plate standard
- Grease lubricated 7300 series BECBM thrust bearing with machined brass cages
|Capacities||Up to 750 m3/h / 3,200 US gpm|
|Heads||Up to 120 m / 550 ft|
|Pressures||Up to 26 bar / 375 psi|
|Temperatures||-45 to 205°C / -40 to 400°F|
|Discharge sizes||50 to 200 mm / 2 to 8 inches|
Agitators, dynamic mixersSulzer SALOMIX® and Scaba mixing and agitation technology offers a wide range of products for industrial applications. Side-mounted horizontal and top-mounted vertical agitators, dynamic chemical mixers, and tower and tank flow management products guarantee effective mixing and agitating processes.
Pump servicesReliable and efficient pump operation is critical for your business. Therefore you need a service partner that can respond fast and flexibly. Our pump services are second to none and provide solutions that help you to improve your processes and business performance.
Original pump spare partsOriginal spare parts machined to the correct tolerances and clearances give a perfect fit first time, every time. Our commitment to continuous improvement often allows us to supply parts with improved features, thus enhancing performance, extending equipment life, while reducing maintenance costs.
Service kitsWhen your equipment needs to be repaired you shouldn’t have to worry about spending valuable time searching for the right parts – or even worse, finding out that some small but vital parts are missing. With Sulzer service kits you get everything you need in one package.