- Prevents clogging and blockages downstream of the macerator, reducing unplanned maintenance
- Supplied with a PLC to protect against damage from unexpected materials and overloads
- Industrial bulk waste reduction and savings realized through waste recycling
- Protection of pumps and systems in transport and treatment wastewater applications
- Imported sludge transfer applications
- Inlet works in-flow
- Industrial wet waste grinding and maceration
Main design features
- Shafts operate at different speeds, typically 50 to 80 rpm, with the cutters to provide a tearing action on the solids.
- A robust and proven design, the macerator is available in with range of motor sizes from 1.5 to 4.0 Kw
- Can be supplied, option for the in-channel design to be adapted with inlet and outlet flanges
|Temperatures||40° C (maximum 60° C for five minutes)|
|Capacities||Up to 1,150 m3/h / 5,000 USgpm|
Inlet pumping stationInlet pumping stations are somewhat similar to large terminal pumping stations. Depending on the depth of the incoming sewer, the lifting heads can range from around 2 up to 30 meters. To prevent hydraulic shock loads, which negatively impact the biological process, the stations often make use of variable-speed drives and/or several pumps in parallel.