- Simple installation and configuration
- Handles a wide range of communications channels
- Simultaneous application control and online configuration
- Predefined functions providing control functions required for your application
- Small and medium- sized sewage treatment plants
- Water treatment plants
- Booster pressure stations
- Sewage pumping stations
The PCx modular control system can be configured using AquaProg, the PC-based configuration software, either via fixed line or dial-up communications. AquaProg also includes functions for indicating signal status, read alarm list reset alarms, up and download configuration etc.
The PCx handles different types of communications including fixed line, dial-up, radio, and LAN. For example, it can manage dial-up communications via one COM port to the Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) system and a second COM port for multidrop communications with other units.
Main design features
- Extensive control functions
- Communications (RS232/485)
- Alarm handling
- Log capability (digital and analog)
- Stand-alone control and decision-making system consisting of up to eight units via fixed or dial-up communications
- Pump capacity calculations
- Sequence control
- Motor control
- Valve control
- Alarm handling
- Set points
- Log functions
- Timers and counters
- Cross-reference file
- GSM/SMS handling
- Built-in flow calculations
IO-capacity (when fully expanded):
|Digital In||128 no|
|Digital Out||64 no|
|Analog In||32 no|
|Analog Out||16 no|
Commercial waste disposal from toiletsCommercial wastewater from toilets comprises all sewage water flushed from toilets on commercial, industrial or public properties.
Commercial wastewater without toilet wasteCommercial wastewater without toilet waste includes drainage and grey wastewater.
Pump and pumping station monitoringMonitoring systems provide real-time data that can help you not only to prevent flooding and other incidents, but also to optimize the operation of individual pumps and entire pumping stations. Sulzer has a full range of monitoring systems for easy surveillance of pumps and pumping stations. Able to log both hydraulic and electrical data, the systems give you instant access to alarms, pump status, level information and trends. These are available not only on site, but also remotely via PC software or a smartphone app.
Pumping station controlControl systems provide functionality and data that can be used to improve the availability of pumps, pumping stations and entire collection networks. They are a simple way to reduce not only the risk of downtime and flooding, but also maintenance and energy costs. Sulzer has a full range of control systems that are as easy to use as they are sophisticated.