The control panel is designed to be wall-mounted in buildings. The design includes a high degree of redundancy in order to maintain pump operation, even in the event of single failure (in most cases).
- Standard solution from stock
- Quick and easy to install, set-up and operate
- Numerous control functions reduce costs through an easy set-up, that can be installed by a non-certified electrician
- Complete surveillance of pumps and station
- Fast alarm response by transferring of alarms to central system over telemetry
- Station and network optimization by measuring and recording station and equipment performance
- Long trouble-free operation thanks to robust cabinet and high-quality components
DOL 3-12 A
Soft start 6-32 A
Soft start 11-42 A
Mixer Control DOL 3-12 A
Ex protection for pumps (and mixers)
Earth leakage breaker pumps (and mixers)
Commercial waste disposal from toiletsCommercial wastewater from toilets comprises all sewage water flushed from toilets on commercial, industrial or public properties.
Commercial wastewater without toilet wasteCommercial wastewater without toilet waste includes drainage and grey wastewater.
Domestic waste disposal from toiletsDomestic wastewater from toilets comprises all sewage water flushed from toilets or residential properties.
Domestic wastewater without toilet wasteDomestic wastewater without toilet waste includes drainage and gray wastewater.
Pumping station controlControl systems provide functionality and data that can be used to improve the availability of pumps, pumping stations and entire collection networks. They are a simple way to reduce not only the risk of downtime and flooding, but also maintenance and energy costs. Sulzer has a full range of control systems that are as easy to use as they are sophisticated.