Trained to succeed
The Sulzer academy for pumps and systems offers you comprehensive training on centrifugal pumps. The imparted expert knowledge contributes to a better understanding of the pump as a core component and its interaction within the plant. We will help you to meet the increasing demands regarding profitability, availability and safety of the installed pumps.
Maintenance and operation training
This 4-day open training is addressed to operators and maintenance personnel with a focus on centrifugal pumps and their components.
- Hydraulic and physical basics of centrifugal pumps
- Lubrication and bearings
- Single/ multi stage package design
- Commissioning procedures
- Start-up, operation and shut-down
- Preventive maintenance tasks
- Check lists for inspection
- Operating faults, root cause analysis (checklist)
- Mechanical seals & supply systems
- Pump strip-down, measurements, wear parts inspection & pump assembly
- Mechanical seal assembly basics
- Shaft alignment on model couplings
Price: 3.800 EUR
Participants: min. 4 / max. 8
Please bring your personal safety equipment if possible (safety shoes and safety glasses).
Sulzer Academy for pumps and systems
Phone: +49 7251 76 450