Our wastewater pump flagship – the XFP – is a pump range that gets the job done. Reliably and with minimum power consumption. Read more about why the XFP is today’s most efficient and reliable wastewater pump.
Isn’t it time for change?
The right balance of everything
An energy efficient design. Unmatched, market-leading clog resistance. Easy-to-use performance adjustments. And packed with enhanced performance and protection features. Need we say more?
- Adjustable wear plate restores efficiency
- High hydraulic efficiencies
- Large solids passages (≥ 3”)
- Mechanical seal protection system
- Maintains excellent rag handling
- Externally adjustable wear plate
- Adjustable with standard tools
Quick disconnect plug
Are cables holding you back?
Things happen. And when it comes time for maintenance, it shouldn’t be a hassle. So don’t break your back pulling power cable through conduits or seals – just leave it. Quick disconnecting power cables make maintenance a breeze.
- Removal of cable via plug and socket design
- Double sealed for added protection
- Alignment pin ensures leads are connected properly
- Cable can be left when pump is removed
- Included cap for covering the plug
Making the easy switch
When it’s time to make the switch to a new submersible pump, nobody wants to deal with a costly and time-consuming replacement of rehabbing a pump station. So, we’ve made it easy to do so with a line of competitor retrofit brackets and accessories. Just add a bracket and drop it in. Easy!
- Various sizes of retrofit brackets for multiple brands
- Dedicated support engineers
- Custom engineered solutions for drop-in replacements