Mikhail Lifshitz joined the Sulzer Board of Directors in 2016. He has been High-Tech Assets Development Director of Renova Group since 2009 and CEO (2009 – 2015) as well as Chairman of the Board of Directors (since 2015) of Rotec — a company owned by Renova Group. Furthermore, he has chaired the Board of Directors of Ural Turbine Works (since 2012), and served as member of the Board of Directors of Oerlikon AG (2013 - 2016). Previously, he was Founder and President of the Global Edge Group (2001 – 2009) and Marketing Director of the USSR International Economic Cooperation Association of small and medium enterprises (1991 – 1994).
- High-tech Asset Business Development Director, Renova Group, Russia
- Chairman of the Board of Directors, Rotec, Russia
- Chairman of the Board of Directors, Ural Turbine Works, Russia
- Member of the Board of Directors, Datadvance, Russia
- Member of the Board of Directors, Stentex LLC, Russia
- Graduate degree in Electronic Engineering, Bauman Moscow State Technical University, Russia
- Air Force Academy, Russia