- Standard solution from stock
- Low installation costs through an easy set-up, that can be installed by a non-certified electrician
- Extensive protection of pumps
(Overheat, overload, phase order - wrong rotation direction, phase missing, leakage, dry run protection by cos-phi monitoring, space for earth leakage breaker)
- Easy to use by non-experts with settings and readings in a 2x16 character display together with multiple language support
- Easy to search for errors with all alarms in clear text
- Long, trouble-free operation with design in robust cabinet and high-quality components
Commercial waste disposal from toiletsCommercial wastewater from toilets comprises all sewage water flushed from toilets on commercial, industrial or public properties.
Commercial wastewater without toilet wasteCommercial wastewater without toilet waste includes drainage and grey wastewater.
Domestic waste disposal from toiletsDomestic wastewater from toilets comprises all sewage water flushed from toilets or residential properties.
Domestic wastewater without toilet wasteDomestic wastewater without toilet waste includes drainage and gray wastewater.
Pumping station controlControl systems provide functionality and data that can be used to improve the availability of pumps, pumping stations and entire collection networks. They are a simple way to reduce not only the risk of downtime and flooding, but also maintenance and energy costs. Sulzer has a full range of control systems that are as easy to use as they are sophisticated.