- Maximum allowable temperature is 80 °C
- Passage of solids up to 20 mm
- Compact shape, fittings for easy mounting, and small sump requirements enable a quick and cost-effective installation
- Designed to cover a wide range of internal and external dewatering applications
- Primarily where the temperature of the medium exceeds the standard upper limit
- Pumping of high temperature discharge water from laundries, commercial dishwashers and washing machines.
- Filling and emptying of containers, drainage of flooded cellars and removal of rainwater.
- Suitable for use in septic tanks and pumping effluent from locations below the backwash level in accordance with
- The vortex hydraulics are particularly suitable for the pumping of fluids containing gaseous or abrasive particles.
- Can be used in lifting station type ABS Sanimax
Main design features
- Fitted with a water tight, fully flood-proof cast iron motor and a hydraulics section
- Thermal sensors
- Oil-lubricated mechanical seal medium side; oil-lubricated lip seal at motor side
- Stainless steel rotor shaft supported in lubricated-for-life ball bearings
- Easy fit plug-in cable connection, fitted with Schukoplug
|Discharge sizes||G 1 ½“ internal – 1 ¼“ adaptor|
|Maximum speed of rotation||2,900 min-1|