- Saving energy in an optimized process
- Cutting the energy bill without compromising the process up-time
- Keeping the agitation level
- The AGISTAR SSA was installed in a fiber recovery tank in the wastewater treatment process with a pulp consistency of 2-5%.
- The previous agitator was equipped with a variable speed drive and optimized with reduced speed.
We continuously strive to lower the environmental impact and increase the competitiveness of our customers., Product Line Manager Agitators
We delivered an AGISTAR SSA to replace the existing cantilever type of agitator:
- Supply and install of one agitator AGISTAR SSA60
- Application of newly developed high efficiency EX3 propeller
- Sturdy bearing frame with a minimal bearing lifetime of 200 000 hours
- Strong and reliable belt drive unit
- The existing motor and frequency converter were utilized
- The pulp and paper mill was able to cut the power consumption with 3 kW, while keeping the same agitation level. This is a significant achievement, considering that the previous agitator already had reduced operating speed through a frequency converter.
- New efficient EX3 propeller, robust construction, high flexibility, and service-friendly design
- Smooth and quick installation
- Very low vibration levels
|Propeller||EX3-800 with adjustable blade angles|
|Motor power||15 kW|
|Drive||Belt drive unit with frequency converter|
|Tank volume||10 m³|
Sulzer Pumps Sweden AB
Phone: +46 10 130 15 18