Sulzer provides exceptional project management services for your outages and repairs, ensuring the entire job is completed on time. When process conditions change, we can rerate and upgrade your machinery. Failure analysis and in-house metallurgy help restore top condition of your steam turbine. You can rely on our fast and flexible services.
Standard repair processes include:
- Blade removal and reinstallation
- Cold and hot peening of tenons
- Machining (both turning and milling)
- Welding disks and shaft areas such as bearing journals, coupling fits, steam seal areas, interstage seal areas, etc.
- Complete disk rebuilds on integral rotors
- Manufacturing of blades, diaphragms, shafts, integral rotors, sleeves, and all other turbine components
- In-shop turbine disassembly/assembly
- Low-speed balancing
- At-speed balancing
- Field installation and start-up assistance
- Advanced rotor restoration welding
We offer full machine shop capabilities, including:
- Computer Numerical Control (CNC) and conventional horizontal and vertical lathes
- Both horizontal and vertical boring mills