- 100% oil-free, environmentally friendly and safe
- High efficiency, low life cycle costs
- Wear-free, low maintenance costs
- Real-time monitoring secures the trouble-free operation
- Vibration-free, low machine noise
- Advanced liquid cooling system enables energy recovery
- Easy installation due to compact package
- No gears, no oil and no mechanical bearings means that all maintenance is clean, efficient and predictable
- Healthier working environment and reduced carbon footprint
Suitable for providing oil-free compressed air in the following industries:
- Pulp, paper and board
- Food and beverage
- Chemical processing
- Pharmaceutical and medical
- Electronics manufacturing
- Textile manufacturing
Main design features
- Totally oil-free
- High-speed, premium-efficiency motor
- Digitally controlled magnetic bearings ensure optimal mechanical clearances
- Small dimensions for easy installation
- Speed control and the optional diffuser control offer the widest operating range at a good efficiency
- Built in heat recovery and real-time monitoring
|2-stage version||3-stage version|
|Pressure||2 - 5 bar (g)||5 - 9 bar (g)|
|Volume flow||max. 52 m3/min||max. 56 m3/min|
|Input power||60 - 235 kW||145 - 300 kW|
|Input voltage||380 - 500 V||380 - 500 V|
|Input frequency||50 - 60 Hz||50 - 60 Hz|
|Max. noise level||80 dB||80 dB|
Pulp, paper and boardSulzer is the world leader in innovative, reliable, and proven pumping, agitation and mixing solutions for the pulp and paper industry. Our deep process and application knowledge is based on long-term close co-operation with the producers, machinery suppliers and engineering companies.
Food and beverageFood and beverage production relies on our pumping and mixing solutions. Special pumps and agitators have been developed for sugar, starch, and sweetener production. Separation equipment is often used in beverage manufacturing and our process technologies support purification and concentration.
Sugar, starch and sweetenersEfficient production of sugar, starch and sweeteners puts high demands on the processing equipment. Thanks to many years of experience and comprehensive process know-how, Sulzer offers a wide portfolio of innovative process pumps, special pumps, mixers, agitators, compressors and aerators for these industry sectors.
Chemical processingOur solutions for the chemical processing industry include pumping, separation and mixing, as well as services for rotating equipment and infrastructure. We offer experience in classical chemical, plastic, and pharmaceutical production as well as in processing renewable materials.
FertilizersOur pumps, mixers and agitators provide durability and reliability for fertilizers production as well as for corrosive and abrasive liquids and high gas content. Our specific industry experience also includes separation processes and servicing of pumps, compressors, turbines, and motors.
You may also be interested in
Expocentre Fairgrounds, 123100, Russia, Moscow, Krasnopresnenskaya nab., 14, pavilion 2, hall 1, booth 21E55, Russian Federation