We have a network of facilities and highly skilled staff. We help you keep your operations safe and running.
Flameproof apparatus enclosures (type ‘d’ Group 1) can withstand an internal explosion of gas/air mixture without damage. They also limit the transmission of flames during an explosion from inside the enclosure to the outside atmosphere by cooling the internal flame along its path.
Sulzer overhauls and repairs the full range of Ex machines according to applicable local and industry accepted standards.
We carry out a number of detailed component inspections including:
- Surface finish deterioration
- Thread condition
- Score marks on flame path
- Signs of previous repairs
- Thermal insulators
- Cracking on component paths
Our refurbishing process includes:
- Safe removal of the component/machine
- Complete dismantling of the machine and all components
- Thorough cleaning of all components
- In-depth visual inspection of all components
- Recording of all dimensions & faults
- Verification of dimensions against standards & certifications
Our comprehensive documentation system covers all aspects of inspection, reporting, work carried out, replacement parts, assembly, and final testing. We can perform all mechanical reclamation work in-house. All rotating parts are dynamically balanced.
Our in-house copper mill and coil manufacturing facilities ensure fast turnaround times.