The XTA/XTAK self-aspirating aerator is a submerged aerator, mixer, blower, and pump combined in a single unit. It has the power to meet the most demanding oxygen transfer and mixing requirements.
The XTA aerator is available in a full range of premium-efficiency IE3 motors from 3 to 75 kW and with an oxygen transfer of up to 80 kg O2/h.
- Easy to install and freestanding on the bottom of the basin—no need to empty the basin for installation
- Wear-resistant and long lifetime
- Very low noise level, no aerosol formation, and no sedimentation on the bottom, thereby minimizing environmental effects
- High Standard Oxygen Transfer Rate (SOTR) and Standard Aeration Efficiency (SAE) values
- Excellent solids suspension capability
- Activated sludge basins and Sequencing Batch Reactors (SBR), providing aeration and mixing in one unit for degradation of biomass load
- Mixing and equalization basins providing uniform wastewater loading to downstream processes, and eliminating odors
- Sludge storage and stabilization, providing odor control as well as oxidation of sludge
- Flotation of oil and grease
- Additional aeration
- Neutralization of alkaline wastewater with CO2 or flue gas
up to 80kg O2/h (176 lbs O2/h)
||3–75 kW (100 hp)