OKI 1000 and 2000 submersible aerator/mixers are ideal for aerobic sludge stabilization, with both pre-thickening and contemporaneous thickening in the same tank. They can handle very high concentrations of suspended solids, up to 80 g/l in deep tank applications.
A full range of OKI 1000 and 2000 aerator/mixers is available, from 3 to 37 kW and with oxygen transfer rates up to 405 kg O2/h.
- Liftable and selfstanding, making it easy to change of the plant configuration—no need to empty the tank
- Suitable for all usual tank depths, especially deep tanks which no longer require air cooling
- Designed for non-clogging operation
- Suitable for both continuous and intermittent process operation
- Can run as an aerator and/or mixer according to process requirements
- High Standard Oxygen Transfer Rate (SOTR) and Standard Aeration Efficiency (SAE) values
- Activated sludge basins and Sequence Batch Reactors (SBR), Membrane Bio Reactors (MBR), and Moving Bed Bio Reactors (MBBR), providing aeration and mixing in a single unit for degrading the biomass
- Mixing and equalization basins, providing uniform wastewater loading to downstream processes and eliminating odors
- Sludge storage and stabilization, providing odor control as well as oxidation of sludge
- Flotation of oil and grease
- Additional aeration
up to 405 kg O2/h