The Venturi jet aerator is a submersible pump combined with single or twin diffuser pipes, for fixed or portable installation. It is specifically a solution for combined aeration and mixing of wastewater in small and medium-sized tanks.
It is available in a full range of premium-efficiency IE3 motors from 1.3–18.5 kW, providing an air throughput of 50– 550 Nm3/h (33–330 SCFM) at a depth range of 1.5–6.0 m (5 – 20 ft).
- Easily installed, stand-alone or portable with optional fixed installation
- Reduces odors and septic conditions
- Cost-effective installation
- Self-aspirating—no need for compressed air
- Operates irrespective of water level variation
- Very low noise level, no aerosol formation, and no sedimentation on the bottom, thus minimizing environmental effects
Max. water circulation:
500 m³/h (2 500 US gpm)
Max. air throughput:
550 m³/h (330 SCFM)