Comprehensive service offering
Sulzer Turbo Services provides comprehensive repair, refurbishment, and maintenance of rotating equipment worldwide. We offer field service, shop-based repair, engineering services, coatings, maintenance agreements, dynamic balancing, and general machining services. Also, we manufacture new parts for gas and steam turbines, generators and motors, compressors, hot gas expanders, fans and blowers, draglines, traction motors and other ancillary equipment.
With more than 40 locations on five continents, Sulzer Turbo Services provides global reach with high-quality local service. Our regional facilities are fully equipped and our field service crews are extensively trained to provide assistance around the clock in order to meet our customers’ requirements.
As the leading independent provider of repair services, Sulzer Turbo Services can offer reliable, effective and efficient solutions to challenges of any brand of rotating equipment. This is what we call the Sulzer Turbo Services difference:
- Value: We provide better value for service budgets by maximizing repair opportunities and minimizing spare parts replacements.
- Time: We are simply faster and respond on a 24/7 basis.
- Technology: Technology builds the back drop of our activities. All of our service solutions are technically sound and reliable.
- Innovation: We are a leader in the development and application of new repair technologies and solutions that meet our customers’ needs even better.
- Customer partnership: We engage in stable and reliable relationships with our customers, and we are accountable to them.
Our customers benefit from:
- High reliability and lower operational cost
- Generations of experience and innovation on a wide base of technologies
- Repair rather than replace: life extension and improvements
- Superior turnaround speed: flexibility of production
- Transparency and partnership