Piranha submersible pumps provide effective and economical dewatering using small-diameter discharge lines in private, municipal, and industrial areas.
Sewage removal from living units and houses in remote settlements where:
- The laying of a conventional sewer would be too expensive
- Large ground undulations are present
- It is only possible to lay small-diameter pipe lines
Main design features
- Unique shredding system capable of shredding items such as cloths and plastic bags
- Efficient pumping of wastewater containing sewage and offal, as well as organic and industrial effluent